• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

He got caught beating his meat on the sidewalk.

image.jpg

This is off my phone. I witnessed this first hand. After chopping the meat and veggies on the floor she cooked it up and 20 people living in a 3 bedroom house ate it up. The smell is still in my cloths. Had to trash expensive carhatt pants and a polo.

She got the cutting board out for the veggies, but not for the mystery meat. The mystery meat was on the floor with just newspaper. The paper the greens are sitting on. I couldn't get a pic till she was on to the veggies. The cut of meat was massive. Probably the size of a poodle.

Last edited:
Just think how many of "these type":) restaurants use Ninja's to do this nefarious action....
If Lucky River had used a ninja this would have been a blank video... just sayin...

I've been in more than one restaurant that has had six-legged critters scurrying about randomly. As long as they're not on my plate, I'm usually OK with it provided that it's not an infestation.

I've been in more than one restaurant that has had six-legged critters scurrying about randomly. As long as they're not on my plate, I'm usually OK with it provided that it's not an infestation.
I was in waffle house on lafayette parkway in lagrange, before they tore it down and built a new one, and a roach looked out from behind their health score and asked me for a light. No kidding. Bugs were everywhere. I think that is why they tore it down and built a new one. My buddy use to deliver beer. He told me of several places that had infestations.

Back
Top Bottom