• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB 731

Another reply

image.png

I just wrote my Congresswoman and I suggest everybody write their congressperson to address this nonsense ASAP. Even giving this reprehensible progressive left wing fascist moron the slightest bit of attention will only encourage her cause. Hold your congressperson responsible this is more effective and keeps the attention regarding this junk where it should be in your elected officials domain.

Do not ignore this. The enemy is always probing and looking to identify the week spot. Just ask folks from Colorado, that states gun rights were once just like Georgia!

I heard on the news this morning that Ga legislature is voting on a ban of MSR's. If it passes residents would have to give up their guns with no reimbursement. However we do have the majority Republican vote so we do have that going for us. I would hit the roof if this passed.

Americans in general need to get past the myth that there is a difference between democrats and republicans once they get to a high level elected position, especially on the US congressional level. Perhaps not so much at the state level, republicans are fully capable of betrayal. for democrats, it is a matter of course...

I heard on the news this morning that Ga legislature is voting on a ban of MSR's. If it passes residents would have to give up their guns with no reimbursement. However we do have the majority Republican vote so we do have that going for us. I would hit the roof if this passed.

Georgia ban guns....

Back
Top Bottom