• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HB 731

Whenever I really dig in to how these prople think it seems so foreign to me. My mind cant even comprehend this kind of s**t . I mean really. These people are domestic enemies as I see it. I will be glad when the Muslim in Chief is gone. Maybe then these retards will no longer think in there delusional mind they are in charge of my country. These hags can suck it!

Duly elected officials, remember, the founding fathers were not in favor of democracies, however much current politicians want you to believe that's what the US political system should be. Think, if we lost one political party it'd be a virtual dictatorship, not that there's a whole lot to choose between the two options available, under the surface. Self serving egotists.

[Oliver] and fifteen Democrat women House members introduced HB 731 on the first day of the 2016 Session. The bill bans assault weapons and high capacity magazines. Georgia needs debate about these weapons which are only used for rapidly killing people. Assault weapons are not necessary for deer hunting.

she is right, they are not good for deer hunting. . .but they are freaking awesome for hog hunting!!!!!!

this would be a sad day for all of you that own such a weapon if this was to pass. I on the other hand have none of these said weapons and would kindly ask [Oliver] and fifteen Democrat women House members to kiss my bobo in the pink poochie part.....................................carry on

Back
Top Bottom