• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have you ever witnessed something that absolutely freaked you out?

Was driving home one night and saw what appeared to be a bright star or possibly airplane way off in the distance. Out of nowhere, the lights moved toward my vehicle at warp speed then stopped, hovered a second or two then shot off at the same speed as it did when it showed up. Odd thing is, my wife was in a separate vehicle in front of me. She asked me when we got home if I saw the bright light.

I’ve always had premonitions or “visions” I guess of things that would happen. Not very often and usually not earth shattering. Always while awake. Never dreams. They just materialize from nowhere in my brain.
I guess you could call them premonitions. But I've had things pop into my head out of the blue and when I voiced them they would happen. It's happened enough times that when they pop in my head I will not voice them and it doesn't happen. Years ago my dad had an aneurysm burst in his main aorta that goes down the center of his body. But it was contained in a small area so he didn't bleed out. It happened at home. When they got him to the hospital he was still alive. They were prepping him for surgery and surgeon said he didn't have a chance but they were going to try. Of course everyone was upset. I went outside to call and tell my sister who lives out of state. As I was calling her the voice (I've always called it the voice) told me he would be ok. Immediately I felt a calm come over me. As I told my sister he would be ok she said she new he would be ok and felt the same way because I told her. And he made it and lived several years after that. Call me crazy I don't care. But I've always told my son if he ever hears that voice speak to him in his head to do what it says.

When I was 13-14 or so we lived in Forest Park. My mom was sick with ovarian cancer and subsequently passed the next year. Our home was always filled with anger, abuse, alcoholism, etc. Before my parents divorced, I watched my mom shoot my dad 6 times then shot herself in the arm fighting over the gun with the cops. She didn’t kill him but it wasn’t for lack of trying. There was always something bad going on.

I was laying on my bed reading, middle of the day, trying to stay invisible and out of my parents orbit when something caught my eye. I looked up at my bedroom window and clear as day there was a demons head upside down looking at me through my window. It had to be hanging off the roof as that window was 20’ off the ground. I say demon because that’s all I can think of even today. It was terrifying and as real as my own face in the mirror. This was 1971-1972 ish. With all the anger and violence at my home, it doesn’t surprise me now.

Mrs. eights scarecrow just scared the **** outta me Coming out of the back of the barn but yall beat
any story I ever had.

887161CB-E93E-4334-9FB6-B207D67AF42F.jpeg

About 10 years ago, I was traveling heavy internationally. Just got divorced and I had a nice black cat in the house. She NEVER slept up in the bedroom. She was getting older, so I knew she wouldn't be around much longer.

One night, a Tuesday night while in Warsaw, Poland I woke up literally choking and gasping for air. Rolled out of the bed and laid on the floor next to the bed. I'm not sick or anything, and that's never happened to me before.

When I got home that Friday to Atlanta, I walked in the house and no cat to greet me. Searched the house and there she was dead NEXT TO MY BED, apparently 3 days gone by the state of her body...she must have died Tuesday and I felt it (somehow) in Warsaw. ABSOLUTELY TRUE STORY. Freaked me out...

When I was about 13-14 my dad worked at a heavy truck tire shop. My mom had dropped me off at noon (end of work day on Saturday) so I could run some errands with my dad. As I waited on the tailgate of his truck for him to finish up, a guy came to pick up a tractor (large Farmall with no cab) for a friend. My dad offered to load it on the trailer since the guy said he had never driven one, but the guy said that he would take care of it. We watched him circle the parking lot and head toward the trailer...in high gear. He hit the ramp forward going fast enough that the front end kicked up, he attempted to jump off but ended up dumping the clutch which slammed the tractor over backwards. I ran with everyone else to the tractor to see what happened, the steering wheel almost cut the guy in half at the waist. Everyone there started freaking out, my dad (ex-marine with two tours in Viet Nam) ran to the shop, grabbed a bundle of shop rags and started packing the wound. When the ambulance arrived the medic said that his spine was pretty much the only thing that kept his body from being severed into completely. The guy lived about two hours at the hospital and then passed. It was pretty horrifying, and a definite eye-opener regarding how fragile life really is.

When I was about 13-14 my dad worked at a heavy truck tire shop. My mom had dropped me off at noon (end of work day on Saturday) so I could run some errands with my dad. As I waited on the tailgate of his truck for him to finish up, a guy came to pick up a tractor (large Farmall with no cab) for a friend. My dad offered to load it on the trailer since the guy said he had never driven one, but the guy said that he would take care of it. We watched him circle the parking lot and head toward the trailer...in high gear. He hit the ramp forward going fast enough that the front end kicked up, he attempted to jump off but ended up dumping the clutch which slammed the tractor over backwards. I ran with everyone else to the tractor to see what happened, the steering wheel almost cut the guy in half at the waist. Everyone there started freaking out, my dad (ex-marine with two tours in Viet Nam) ran to the shop, grabbed a bundle of shop rags and started packing the wound. When the ambulance arrived the medic said that his spine was pretty much the only thing that kept his body from being severed into completely. The guy lived about two hours at the hospital and then passed. It was pretty horrifying, and a definite eye-opener regarding how fragile life really is.
We’re all just one misstep away from meeting the Grim Reaper..
Sometimes you take it and get lucky, live to play another day.

I'm talking goosebump raising, supernatural, paranormal, raise the short hairs on the back of your neck, adrenaline pumping, non-cinematic, defying all attempts of explanation, just weird shît freeky?

No, I'm not talking about accidentally walking into a DNC convention. I mean really weird, no one ain't never gonna believe this, underwear changing, first person witness observations. It would be better if two or more saw it too.

I need to know what you've witnessed, and how you live with it . . . . . . .
yes sir! brains splatter all over me!
not sure I am ready to talk about it yet

When, I was 13yrs old, I saw a 2 men fighting for a fat lady, one guy pulled out a big knife and stab the other in the chest, the guy who was stab died on the fence to my mothers apartment, his body just hung there on the fence until the police arrived, I still have nightmares about the knife sticking out of the dead guy!

Back
Top Bottom