• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

Crying about a 22 dollar hamburger meal from 5 Guys ? There is no way you guys can afford the Traeger 885 pellet grill to cook at home. The "Po Boy Pitmaster Grill" may be in your price range.

View attachment 4825133
iu

Wow! It's not terrible and at least you can fill yourself on all the fries they give you but that's insane.

Culver's stopped doing their buy one get one coupons, but still have a "buy 2" for eight dollars. So pretty much I eat Culvers once a month lol.

Point being I'd rather have a well executed culver's burger over 5 guys any day and I can stomach getting 2 good burgers for about $4 each.

Hell, all prices are increasing.....every day.

Kroger now wants $5.99lb for ground beef. $4.79lb for damned chicken wings. $8.99 to $9.99 for a 12 oz package of bacon. The only people not hollering about inflation are the moocher class. They don't understand inflation because they don't understand "money."

They do know ol' Lunch Bucket Joe "gave" them a 27% increase in their moocher bennies earlier this year and I bet real money they get another "raise" just before election day.

Hell, all prices are increasing.....every day.

Kroger now wants $5.99lb for ground beef. $4.79lb for damned chicken wings. $8.99 to $9.99 for a 12 oz package of bacon. The only people not hollering about inflation are the moocher class. They don't understand inflation because they don't understand "money."

They do know ol' Lunch Bucket Joe "gave" them a 27% increase in their moocher bennies earlier this year and I bet real money they get another "raise" just before election day.

Wouldn't it be great if all moocher bennies were cut off with minimal notice. Think of the mostly peaceful protests in all the Dem run cities. Burn baby burn.

Wouldn't it be great if all moocher bennies were cut off with minimal notice. Think of the mostly peaceful protests in all the Dem run cities. Burn baby burn.
Hey hey....wait a minute! I'm surrounded!

I'd be okay with this plan if the goobermint would notify taxpayers who do NOT receive largesse of the impending "cutoff" at least a day prior.

Back
Top Bottom