• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has the line begun forming in your town yet?

It really is fascinating that this agenda has pushed so far into the collective consciousness. That a civilian gun should only be for hunting. Multiple examples of this self-deprication I haven't seen since the "white-guilt" type outcroppings. Is it just political stunting? Generated stories? Fake News?

Would love to read quick profiles on what these folks are actually like...politically, spiritually, home life, occupation. So much emotion tied up in their thinking and so little logic. Its just totally alien thinking, hard to even understand.

Like somebody else said earlier though, good that they no longer have that gun. Seriously.

image.jpg
WTH is an "AR-57" ? :wacko:

It's what Eeyore carries when he's patrolling the 100 Acre Wood.

It really is fascinating that this agenda has pushed so far into the collective consciousness. That a civilian gun should only be for hunting. Multiple examples of this self-deprication I haven't seen since the "white-guilt" type outcroppings. Is it just political stunting? Generated stories? Fake News?

Would love to read quick profiles on what these folks are actually like...politically, spiritually, home life, occupation. So much emotion tied up in their thinking and so little logic. Its just totally alien thinking, hard to even understand.

Like somebody else said earlier though, good that they no longer have that gun. Seriously.

I'm thinking they're all card-carrying Fudds that in a moment of weakness bought a black rifle. Now, afraid someone will think badly of them, must do penance by disposing of it.
Have to make a public display so the other Fudds in the deadpeter club breakfast meetings at Hardee's will not shun them.

Back
Top Bottom