• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Has anyone heard of or done business with "The Gun Store" (TheGunStore.com)?

Freebird

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
I have been looking at this site for a few weeks. I went through the motions of placing an order and when it comes to payment, they want a PayPal payment handled like you are sending money to a trusted friend. Also, no sales tax calculated on the transaction. Every gun is "In Stock" even for the most in demand items... Too Good to be True? I don't like the PayPal deal. You don't actually make the payment from the website by credit card.. you send money by PayPal. Very uneasy on this one.

If they won't even do PayPal Goods and Services it's because they don't want you to have the ability to dispute so when you get scammed you're screwed. Hard No from me

1644322998715.png

Trust your gut. Even if they’re legit, they’ll need to figure how to make themselves appear more legit. But they probably aren’t. If I’ve learned anything over the years, it’s that people have a spider-sense and it’s usually pretty accurate

just dang! That SS R92 Rossi in 44mag with the 16" barrel will have to wait! I'll keep looking. Sometimes you want something so much it makes you take chances you know deep down aren't going to work out. No money sent to these scammers. Thanks Guys
BTW, I can't even get "TheGunStore.com" to load. It just goes to a search page.
But, we have several members here who can probably get you as good a price as there is to be had.
Reach out to DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN or GEORGIA GUN STORE GEORGIA GUN STORE or CTS Tactical CTS Tactical and see if they can help you out.

I have been looking at this site for a few weeks. I went through the motions of placing an order and when it comes to payment, they want a PayPal payment handled like you are sending money to a trusted friend. Also, no sales tax calculated on the transaction. Every gun is "In Stock" even for the most in demand items... Too Good to be True? I don't like the PayPal deal. You don't actually make the payment from the website by credit card.. you send money by PayPal. Very uneasy on this one.
I think a free bird would be all I give 'em.

Back
Top Bottom