• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hardest job in America?

Id just as soon drop my $600 gun outta the boat. No need for a cheap beater to lose,get stolen etc. If ima buy cheap it will be a police trade in

Screenshot_2017-06-24-10-55-41-1.png

That guy always seems like he's not lying, he's just wrong.

"Most people will not put more than 100 rounds through their pistol, ever, in the lifetime of the pistol." Link?

I've owned several that hadn't had more than a magazine through them. Sadly, some of them were carry guns. One was an AR that wasn't capable of even making it through a magazine due to an oversized bolt carrier. I had to use the forward assist on 2 of the 3 rounds I got it to fire before I gave up and got my lgs to send it to the manufacturer to try out their lifetime warranty. The company did make it good though.

I've owned several that hadn't had more than a magazine through them. Sadly, some of them were carry guns. One was an AR that wasn't capable of even making it through a magazine due to an oversized bolt carrier. I had to use the forward assist on 2 of the 3 rounds I got it to fire before I gave up and got my lgs to send it to the manufacturer to try out their lifetime warranty. The company did make it good though.
Oh I may or may not have or had some too, but "MOST" pistols?

Back
Top Bottom