Harbor Freight Tools?

Love harbor freight. I used to be anti moving parts from them but since then have acquired a grinding wheel and a wood lathe from harbor freight and no issues at all. Now their super cheap wrenches are junk they’ll break under almost no pressure on a good n stuck bolt but their mid line is nice.

why spend more money if you don’t have to unless you want to flash it?

And yes I work with their tools too.

If you make your living working on automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment, buy Snap=on, Mac, and Matco tools.
If you are a weekend warrior, buy what you want. You can say what you want but if you are not a professional Mechanic/Technician you might not see or understand the difference. Time is money and wasted time is wasted money.

If you make your living working on automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment, buy Snap=on, Mac, and Matco tools.
If you are a weekend warrior, buy what you want. You can say what you want but if you are not a professional Mechanic/Technician you might not see or understand the difference. Time is money and wasted time is wasted money.
I’m a driller and honestly have better luck with HF than kobalt/craftsman ratchets. I used to love craftsman but here lately they’ve been junk, I bet I’ve busted 10 in the past 2 months.

With HF. I dont have to mail, or suck a. to get my stuff warrantied.

I always find it funny, people tell me how great snapon it. yet snapon rebrands chinese junk.
All about the name and spending that extra coin man.
Basically, it's another form of penis envy. My cuck is bigger than yours 'cause I own Snap-On toolz. :lol:

I have and still do for my 18 and all my race stuff. Not to mention I’m the families go to for all things mechanical.
Snap On is over priced for no difference in quality. Back in the day I used Craftsman and Matco.
Now Craftsman is crap, and Snap On is still overpriced crap.
Very little is real quality anymore.

Back
Top Bottom