• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! My favorite people I dont know

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
I have been lurking here since the geogiaguntrader days. Thanks for the hard work Okuma Steve, all the Mods (most of the Mods), funny guys, and even the assholes. You have all made this my favorite everyday lurk. Although the site has lost some gumption it has gained quite a bit of quality stuff. Wish you all many, many happy Thanksgivings to come.

May whichever God or not God or magic donkey you chose to roll with, bless your families and be with them.

Times are hard and going to get harder but everyone remember, we still live in the good ole USA!!

To the best site on the whole Google Machines, Salud and good health!

Right back at you.

My home will be filled with non liberals today.....yippee!

Christmas is a different story....fun, fun, fun.

Last year my brother and I almost came to punches over his messiah he rolls with..........Caesar Obammus.

Haha Im thankful for not having to break bread with anyone with absolute opposite political views. Its funny, you can get along with someone who doesnt share your God but disagree on politics and you start to hope there is a Hell.

And to you and yours, too! This is a great place and I've only met great people that go along with it, you included!

Back
Top Bottom