• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Happy Memorial Day weekend

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a great weekend and has some time off this Memorial Day holiday !
I am sure there will be much anxiety in the work force today with folks ready to get a jumpstart on the time off…. I know I would !
It is always a double good time for us on Memorial Day weekends because our anniversary falls on the 29th …. It’s year 33 this time around !!
So our celebration is usually a good one for this holiday. We enjoy them and I truly hope everyone will be able to enjoy it as well !
Keep those soldiers in your thoughts and prayers too this weekend , it is because of them we are free to celebrate and the true meaning to this holiday.
That is easy to forget.

Happy Memorial Day folks !
From OUR FAMILY to all you on The ODT !!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and has some time off this Memorial Day holiday !
I am sure there will be much anxiety in the work force today with folks ready to get a jumpstart on the time off…. I know I would !
It is always a double good time for us on Memorial Day weekends because our anniversary falls on the 29th …. It’s year 33 this time around !!
So our celebration is usually a good one for this holiday. We enjoy them and I truly hope everyone will be able to enjoy it as well !

My 33rd Anniversary was in Oct. Have a Safe Memorial Day.

My 33rd Anniversary was in Oct. Have a Safe Memorial Day.
Cool !! Congrats to you two too !! Lol.
Sometimes it ain’t easy but other times it just doesn’t feel like it could be anything other than normal !
IDK what I would do without her. It has been so long….it is just unthinkable to be without her around .

And of course, we are reminded of the immense debt of gratitude we owe to the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country. This sacred day provides us with an opportunity to reflect on the selflessness, valor, and unwavering commitment of our fallen heroes. They fought fearlessly and their legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of a grateful nation.

Happy anniversary and Memorial day my friend. :)

And of course, we are reminded of the immense debt of gratitude we owe to the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country. This sacred day provides us with an opportunity to reflect on the selflessness, valor, and unwavering commitment of our fallen heroes. They fought fearlessly and their legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of a grateful nation.
ABSOLUTELY !! This is the REAL reason for this holiday.
A HUGE thanks to all that have served and are still in it !! I can’t say or thank you guys enough - you deserve it for damned sure ! Thanks again ! :thumb:

The only Holiday I am aware of is Christmas. Living alone up in the mountains it's all just another day of the year. They all seem to run together and I'm oblivious to whatever's going on. But thank you very much 41mag you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Back
Top Bottom