• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hand held firearm

why do we not have a lever action, bolt action, semi-auto rifle section? Personally i buy all kinds of weapons and now my pistol search is split in seperate forums for what reason? I think 1911s look sexy. Why no special section for them. AR platforms are sexy too. I'll take a 20rnd mag in a rifle cartridge over 6 pistol rounds any day.

Do you know how long we had to ask for a revolver section? And how many people had to ask for it?

Over and over and over! For years!

Good luck in your conquest.
How many years did people push for same sex marriage. I don't see your point. Just because people annoy the hell out of someone for years and they finally give in means it was needed? I am tired of seeing all the pump shotguns in the shotgun section. I'm a double barrel guy.

How many years did people push for same sex marriage. I don't see your point. Just because people annoy the hell out of someone for years and they finally give in means it was needed? I am tired of seeing all the pump shotguns in the shotgun section. I'm a double barrel guy.

Oh, I thought you meant when you're dating a girl and she annoys the hell out of you to get married and you finally give in! Was it really needed? Your life is fine just like it is then she......sorry, wrong thread!

My point is you need more than just one annoying voice to get something like this done.

Good reference though. Congrats on finally getting to marry whoever you want.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom