• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had two full days of therapy with Dr. Kubota

There is something to be said about grass cutting therapy. Besides my own place, I find myself riding/mowing up and down the County right away for several neighbors fronts (County doesn't do it often enough). I even get disappointed when a neighbor beats me to it!
(And yes, I have thought about strapping in while cutting slopes. I guess my sphincter muscle needs a good workout too!)

Yep
20220627_112038.jpg

There is something to be said about grass cutting therapy. Besides my own place, I find myself riding/mowing up and down the County right away for several neighbors fronts (County doesn't do it often enough). I even get disappointed when a neighbor beats me to it!
(And yes, I have thought about strapping in while cutting slopes. I guess my sphincter muscle needs a good workout too!)
Everytime I cut I also cut the right of ways near me. And then in a day or two the county will mow. I find that if I keep it mowed people don’t throw out as much trash. People suck. Last week one of my dogs brought 3 baggies home. One had about I guess a half ounce of buds. Another had a lighter and a pipe. And the other was just some fines or maybe hash. He ate some but didn’t calm him down any. Them buds sure did smell good. Been over 30 years for me.

I’m wanting to upgrade to a cab unit. Wife wants me to go to a hydrostatic trans in the off chance that she drives it. I can’t get her to understand it’s not like driving a car. She won’t drive my current gear driven open tractor. I tried to explain its a “Set it & forget it type”.

Back
Top Bottom