• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Area Swap Meet

Vincent Vega

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
439   0
Reaction score
Hey y'all I wanted to see what the interest would be in a swap meet / meet & greet somewhere in the Gwinnett area on Saturday June 13th. I've never been to one much less organized one but let's give it a shot. Any suggestions for organizing one of these would be welcomed......

Seems a couple of things need to be addressed:

1) Date and time - June 13th 9:00AM until ????
2) Place - Need some suggestions and help for this one. Any local gun shops or ranges come to mind that wouldn't mind accommodating a crowd? Do you guys have any suggestions around Snellville/Grayson/Lawrenceville/etc? This seems like it would be the most important thing to iron out.
3) Participation - who's in for the proposed date/time?

Obviously we can't move forward with anything until we have some place to meet but I wanted to throw this out to see if we have enough interest to get something started.

Suggestions, get Biker13 on your payroll.

And, I'm IN!!!!!
BIKER13 BIKER13 is willing to help where he can but it's gonna be up to us to get it across the goal line.

The parking lot behind Bullseye in Lawrenceville would be perfect but I would be afraid the L'vlle po po would chase us off.

As long as we have permission from the establishment, shouldn't be a problem
I believe it is the city of Lawrenceville's and not Bullseye's so I'm not sure how that would work. Any Lawrenceville PD employees on here? If so would we be considered loitering? That parking lot would be just about perfect. It's got plenty of space and is usually pretty empty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom