Gunfire in the neighborhood

drtybykr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
79   0
Reaction score
The wife and laid down around 11:30, only to hear 3 gunshots ring out, about a half a block away. I grabbed my pistol, and made my way to the ak, and then to the window. I saw 3 guys, wearing hoodies, and jeans hanging off their asses running, pretty slow(probably because the saggy pants).
Had the wife call 911, and describe the situation. Cruisers started coming through the neighborhood, and after everything settled down, I went down the street to talk to the officers. The officers took my statement and told me they caught the 3 individuals, and that they had 2 guns.
They were on foot, and shot, (less than 5 yards from the house), through a neighbors window, missing him by 2 inches :shock: While talking with the officers, one of them went through the evidence, and found a wallet belonging to a victim from a home invasion, and shooting 30 minutes before this one occurred.

The officer thanked me, and said without my description, of the scum, and direction of travel, they would have been unable to catch them .

Now the good part

One of the officers and I were BS'ing, and I told him I was hanging out the window with the ak, and he said good for you We need more armed citizens. He then asked me if I was a member of the Nra, and I told him they were a joke, because of the recent gold dome fiasco. I asked him if he was familiar with GCO, and he said He knows all about GCO, and what they do for lawfully armed citizens
As I was leaving, the CSI units door fell off track(ford van) so I climbed in the van and fixed it for the investigator.

Way to go Gwinnett PD:)

We talked politics for a bit, as well. The officer informed me of his views, and I gotta say, they were right in line with mine. He also said if the gov. ever orders gun confiscations, he would be on our side.

Good job......we need more citizens stepping up to the plate like you did. I feel for GCPD they have there hands full in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom