• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GunfightersINC Kenai holster A++

(M)

Default rank <3500 posts
100% Chuck Norris approved
104   0
Reaction score
Never thought I'd own one of these chest holsters. They're on the expensive side, kind of kooky looking and I have no real need of rapidly deployed 10mm. I was wrong, I love this thing.
20200922_132242.jpg
Now, I don't live in bear country and there's not a lot of risk of other predators in Heard county so having a g40 strapped to my chest might be a little silly but it sure is cool. I've worn it while mowing the lawn, weed wacking, washing the truck, cleaning the gutters, walking the dog, driving (up and down my dirt road), shooting rifles and throwing the ball with my son in the back yard, just to test it's capabilities. It's comfortable, distributes the weight nicely and keeps the gun secure and out of the way. The only complaint I have is the neck strap runs against your neck sometimes when you're in weird positions. I'll probably add some sort of pad to fix that.
I had stopped carrying a sidearm during hunting/fishing seasons because belt holsters were constantly in the way, banging off of stuff and generally being a pain in the ***. This one solves those problems and I think it will work out great when I'm wading the creeks next spring catching red eyes and small mouths. I can't wait!!
Just a quick review on an awesome product. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom