Gun Show on Jonesboro Rd. Dec 3-4

I think we will be set up in the back right corner of the Expo Center. There will be three of us working the table. I will be the good looking one, just so you know who your fellow ODTer is. Ha! Actually, I'm the one with the messed up eye and weird haircut. My name is Jon. Look forward to seeing some of the "ODT Horde".

I went to the last one they had here in Sept. and was disappointed. This was usually much better than the rest but there were noticabley fewer tables. Zero reloading dealers. Still better than Eastmans. I don't know what happened to the reloading tables. That's what I usually go for. I was going to go this weekend but decided that aerating some coyotes will be more fun.

Dont forget to use your ODT coupon........ I am pretty sure that N GA reloading will be there....

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_coupon.gif

I think we will be set up in the back right corner of the Expo Center. There will be three of us working the table. I will be the good looking one, just so you know who your fellow ODTer is. Ha! Actually, I'm the one with the messed up eye and weird haircut. My name is Jon. Look forward to seeing some of the "ODT Horde".

it's only weird when you wear it down the front :))

I went to the last one they had here in Sept. and was disappointed. This was usually much better than the rest but there were noticabley fewer tables. Zero reloading dealers. Still better than Eastmans. I don't know what happened to the reloading tables. That's what I usually go for. I was going to go this weekend but decided that aerating some coyotes will be more fun.

I was at the last one too ... disappointing ...

Think I may be up there today. I can use a few more ammo cans and I think I will bring my Ruger and S&W and see if I can make a deal or two. I'll be the other Jon with the messed up eye. One eye seems to have went out partying last night and come home all bloodshot. Wish it had invited me to go with it. ;)

Edit: I came to the expo center for the one in September and ran off with a GREAT deal on some .223s w/ammo can and AR mags. Since I went to window shop I can't really complain.

I will be there today. I will be the tall, old, ugly guy with the S&W Authorized Dealer hat on.

Well, I went there today ... and was pleasantly surprised to see one of the better reloading components vendors there.
Walked away with a 5K case of small rifle primers, some some projectiles and powder at a very good price.

The place was crowded and there was LOTS of people crowded around the Forsyth County and Cherokee Gun & Pawn Tables.
I think it was Cherokee that had a nice MAK 90 for $499 (?), plus both had a good selection of used goods that they claim are
heavily discounted ... I couldn't get close enought to tell though!

I went to the show today, and it was a veryecent show. It seemed that there were more vendors at this show selling flea-market junk than there have been in the past. As usual I saw some pretty good prices on some guns and some vendors that were real high on there prices. One good point was the reloading guys were back at this show and they had some very good prices. The best part of the show was I saw a couple of the ODT members! Ray

The place was packed full of folks, both Cherokee and Forsyth Pawn were showing good deals on their tables, did see more junk than normal, sorta of disappointed with this one....

Back
Top Bottom