Gun plans for 2018

I want to get the buttstock right on my saiga 12, swap a few parts on my FAL, and buy a couple of optics. If it works out , I'd like an AR chambered in 45 acp, a 12.5 inch AR-10, and maybe 10mm 1911/2011.

ghfkf.jpg

Finish out the multiple custom projects I have partially completed, or need to start:

1. Bolt action .300Blk is at Accurate Ordnance being assembled.

2. Finish my FN Hi Power project.

3. Finish my ASPish S&W 457 project.

4. Picked up an old 3-screw Ruger Blackhawk .357Mag. Gonna send it to Hamilton Bowen to be rechambered/rebarrelled in .41Mag with a lot of custom options.

5. Waiting on my Proof Research barrel to finish the upgrade to my DRD Tactical MR762.
Still got stuff over at AO?

Looking to trade off a few milsurps this year, maybe work my way into an mp5 pistol or sbr, a tommy gun, a semi-auto grease gun or Browning BAR, or a WWII .45 Liberator pistol.

Really looking forward to getting a CMP 1911 when they're available

Still hunting for an ODT AR lower

Finish this ultra high dollar 6.8 build, another 1911 in 10mm, build a AR10 6.5 Creedmoore and one of those precsion 22 LR guns they are taking orders on right now and a tactical semi-auto 12 gauge. If all that pans out I am going to start seeking out another wheel gun but I not real sure what I am looking for.

Back
Top Bottom