• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun cleaning and restoration experts please take a look

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
487   0
Reaction score
Alright so I took my cynergy out of the safe today for the first time in a while. This is what I found! Anyone know a way to improve or fix this issue. It has the silver receiver.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_02_2135b52034c2eb947870b44aba1eeba0.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_02_a69b649bd4f265518a6a206f2996038e.jpg

Thanks in advance guys!

You said the receiver was Silver? Is it silver plated or actual silver? If silver plated then the entire receiver would have to refinished to bring it back to its original condition. If it is solid silver the you might be able to polish out the areas and use some steel wool to blend it in.

You said the receiver was Silver? Is it silver plated or actual silver? If silver plated then the entire receiver would have to refinished to bring it back to its original condition. If it is solid silver the you might be able to polish out the areas and use some steel wool to blend it in.

That is what I am not sure on to be honest, but it might be worth a call to Browning to find out does anyone know what Browning uses to make the receiver?

Also if yall know anyone that you would recommend to look at it. I would be interested in getting there contact information.

Back
Top Bottom