• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gum Log Plantation ODT Hog Hunt ROUND 4 sign up

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_23_gudagupu.jpg

Don't let the height of that shortest guy fool you-
Short guy with 22 mag- 2
hseII and 5 more adults- 0

Next time mr. Hog, Next time

Short Guy climbed down out of his stand, and Panther crawled to facilitate a more acceptable shooting position-

End Result, death by 22 mag Sniper Ear Shot

I had a Great Time.
Thank You to everyone.
I'm ready to go again whenever.

Sleepy Time

So your telling me that kid improved his position and was able to place a perfect ear shot on a hog in the wild with the smallest caliber present?

That's awesome!!

Watch out Seal Team Six......you've got a good one comin up!!

How the heck did you guys get service to keep this thread updated?

I had bad luck but it was my mistake. First time hunting experience, learned alot and will be going again soon and more times! Next time, I am not going to stay up till 3am, wake up at 5am. You guys on ODT party too much!

Last edited:
I was hitch hiking a ride back home so I didn't get to say bye to the rest of the group and especially Bland. The southern hospitality from Bland was awesome! He accommodated everything we needed and made sure we were comfortable. I felt like home. Anyone else whom never went, should talk to Jay! My first experience was awesome! I am definitely going to go again!

Last edited:
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_23_gudagupu.jpg

Don't let the height of that shortest guy fool you-
Short guy with 22 mag- 2
hseII and 5 more adults- 0

Next time mr. Hog, Next time

Short Guy climbed down out of his stand, and Panther crawled to facilitate a more acceptable shooting position-

End Result, death by 22 mag Sniper Ear Shot

I had a Great Time.
Thank You to everyone.
I'm ready to go again whenever.

Sleepy Time

Speaking of space. I wish we had that at our spot. I think Jay and I were in a stand that was 4' x 4'. Imagine where the hot brass was flying.

I'm kind of mad we let those hogs go. I'm sure Jay and I wounded like 4 of them. Next time I go, I want my own space back there. It was so uncomfortable trying to shoot legs facing forward and shooting out of the right side window. Top half of body turned 90degrees and being right handed. Yeah. Uncomfortable.

Thinking about liquidating half of my collection so I can join the big guys with the NVG and Thermal. Would have been better at night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom