• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guided Black Bear hunt.

Sweet!!! I'd love to hunt bear from your driveway!
Perhaps you'd take a hacksaw in trade??? And I'll throw in a carpenter's belt if you'll cook breakfast for me after the hunt! :)

I don't really need the hack saw any longer since my woman bonded me out last week. But since it comes with a free Cerokote finish I may still be interested, but you would have to throw in some extra blades......

I don't really need the hack saw any longer since my woman bonded me out last week. But since it comes with a free Cerokote finish I may still be interested, but you would have to throw in some extra blades......
Extra blades, huh?
I might be able to do that....
But I might need a goat or a possum to even out the trade.

Yeah, it's possible to get on bear in North Georgia, but they are so unpredictable you can't really pattern them. I'm looking for a spot and stalk hunt in open terrain (out west) or a food source based hunt (either bait or very well done year round food plots). I don't want to go through the hassle of renewing my passport, so I'm looking for something in the states.

I'm also looking for a real opportunity at a trophy quality bear. 350lbs plus. My hunt has already begun just by trying to find someplace that offers all of that.

I highly recommend a spot and stalk hunt out west over a bait hunt. The bait hunts can be more like going to hunt wwboaters trash can bear.

Many years ago my father went on a guided bear hunt in Ontario, Canada.
In the area of Kirkland Lake.
A quick Google search shows at least a couple professional guide services offering bear hunts up there.
Dad could have taken his own rifle from the USA, but to avoid the paperwork and possibly slow down the border crossing he came to the place unarmed and borrowed a semi-auto rifle in .35 Remington. It worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom