• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GT Distributors Used Glock Sale

....and a new old stock Gen 3 17 with Trijicon HD night sights (dated 16)+extended controls + 3 used mags followed me home for $319.99 + tax. Even the XO said it was a steal.

I love that place although my bank account doesn't!!

....and a new old stock Gen 3 17 with Trijicon HD night sights (dated 16)+extended controls + 3 used mags followed me home for $319.99 + tax. Even the XO said it was a steal.

I love that place although my bank account doesn't!!
They still have a pot in stocl in store? Website says out of stock online inventory.

Posted using my neighbor's wifi.

They still have a pot in stocl in store? Website says out of stock online inventory.

Posted using my neighbor's wifi.
I'm assuming you are asking if they have a lot in stock in the store. I'm not certain if they have any more Gen 3 17s as that was the only one in the counter at the time, but they had several Gen 4s and Gen 5s last Friday when I was in. Gen 5 17s were $359. Don't recall the trade in 4s. If you are close, It's worth a trip to find out. Oh, and plenty of 870 Police magnums for $399...

Good to see this place is legit, I’ve been wanting a G17 G5 for a while and just so happen to be heading through there next Tuesday. Looks like they still have plenty in stock with 2 mags for $359

Nice score!
I heard Glock is stopping production on the G17. Not sure if true but hard to believe if so as that was the one that started it all !!
I went to GT Distributors to purchase a Glock 17 MOS on blue label, they informed me that they were still producing the 17 but not with MOS. I had to purchase a 47 which is practically the same thing to get the MOS.

Back
Top Bottom