Giveaway!  Group 4 Retirement Gift Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

icatchbadguyz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
30   0
Reaction score
Have you been struggling with the thought of quitting Group 4 but don't know where to start? Has your wife turned away from your innocent kiss due to your ashtray breath? Due you look down at your pointing finger and wonder how many smokes its taken to turn it nicotine yellow? Do you really want to taste that steak you just paid $100 for or that Crown and Ginger you just mixed? Well, I've got the perfect gift for you!!!

After 20yrs of smoking and chewing I've been clean now for 8 months and I want to pass on some extra supplies I have. If you've ever tried to stop you know how tough it is and the nicotine replacement really helps. If you are a medium to light smoker this may be enough for you to quit. What I've got to pay forward is this;

1. Opened but almost full box of 100 nicorette 2mg gum. Some other assorted in there.
2. (7) 7mg patches and (1) 14mg patch.

I think the 7mg patches are the lightest dose and the 14 is the middle. I will give these to the first person who responds who really intends on dropping out of Group 4 for LIFE! I'll even ship to you if you need me to but let's see if we can arrange a meet first. Also, if you are just getting these because you use the gum at work or at meetings isn't fair to the guy that really wants to quit. This is probably $60-$75 worth of stuff that I hope someone will use! You can thank me in 20yrs.

Legal disclaimer
Using these while you continue to smoke or chew can kill you! Read the pamphlet enclosed or go online for more information.

28utzro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom