• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Grizzly Bear lives with Family "Pics"

Thats actually really cool and amazing how they just let him have free range in the house.... But cool if I didn't think one time telling a big ass bear no would get me killed I would so have one thats so cool.... But yeah kind of dumb don't piss him off... Imagine the chair he gets to watch tv lol

nice photoshop. if not, then i hope they publish the pics after that thing gets the call of nature and starts ripping fools apart.

sublimebeer:1315409 said:
nice photoshop. if not, then i hope they publish the pics after that thing gets the call of nature and starts ripping fools apart.
Such a positive thinker you are.... Lol I would have one if I wasn't so smart..

funkytechmonkey:1315422 said:
"and a natural vegetarian"... The bear has never had meat so he may not want to eat everyone in the house if he gets ticked off.
Piss him off he just walks outside eats tge families favorite tree lmao...

Keep your enemies close, but keep your lunch closer.

It's just a matter of time before something bad happens. Natural vegetarian my ass.

Keep your enemies close, but keep your lunch closer.

It's just a matter of time before something bad happens. Natural vegetarian my ass.

my point. i shouldn't be so negative, but it's just sad that the next with hear about this will probably be negative and end up with some officers having to put the bear down. get a damn dog. Sucks for the bear. Also, can you imagine that thing if it ever gets the zombie virus?? zombie bear.. i think i am on to something here. who wants a T shirt.

Back
Top Bottom