Greetings from Midatlantic Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

midatlantic_bullets

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Fellow forum member INKDADDY said this is the place to join.
Good people, a lot of reloaders and a lot of fun and shared experiences.
That sounds great to me!

I am a shooter first, a reloader and a searcher for the perfect load for each of my hand and long guns. I love precision shooting at 200/300/600 yards. Make my own rifles and have been making and selling custom bullets to precision shooters (mostly benchrest) for the past dozen or so years. Yes, this is a well kept secret.....

A couple of years back my team expanded our efforts and started
midatlanticbullets.com to serve the MATCH GRADE hard cast bullet reloading customer. Business has been growing rapidly. Its fun to serve others and our customers have taught us a lot about what they need from their suppliers.

looking forward to being a productive memeber of several forums.

Welcome to the ODT Bob!!!..........This is a great Company....I have done 2 orders with them already and soon to do a 3rd. 45 acp both times for me.....185gr FN...and 230gr RN.....NO ONE can beat their price!!!!....Bullets are real quality Hard Cast Match Grade....and you have a CHOICE!!...of .451 or .452 in 45 acp!!!.....Shipping is real fast too!!!....I would not have recommended this great site if I has not experienced their quality first hand. I won't buy my bullets anywhere else!!...Give them a try...you will be very satisfied!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom