Greetings from Canton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle and I live up here in Canton. I just got off of active duty in the Marine Corps last year, and am now in IRR status and attending Kennesaw State University for my B.S. in Exercise and Health Science. Aside from shooting, I am also an avid motorcycle enthusiast and try to get as much time in the saddle as possible (although the weather hasn't been too cooperative lately). I was referred to this forum by the friendly folks at Hi Caliber. I look forward to chatting with everyone on here and reading all that I can.

I'm also new the forum, live in Canton, and an motorcycle enthusiast. I currently ride a 2003 VFR800a and have a ZX6-R for track duty. Hopefully we can ride or shoot sometime.

I'm also new the forum, live in Canton, and an motorcycle enthusiast. I currently ride a 2003 VFR800a and have a ZX6-R for track duty. Hopefully we can ride or shoot sometime.

Would you happen to be a member on GSB as well? I'm certainly down to do some riding or shooting. I'm growing to like Big Woods Goods and Hi Caliber down in Holly Springs. I find the range at BWG a bit nicer, but for some reason or another I've been doing all of my business with Hi Caliber. Good people at both places though for sure.

Welcome to the sit Kyle and once again thank you for your service. You should like this place, it is addictive.

Welcome to "The Addiction" Kyle and thank you for your service. Like you, I can't wait for some better weather for a little seat time on my bike too.

Thanks again guys for all of your support. Y'all weren't kidding about this place being addictive! I can't peel myself away from my computer half the time :lol: Tazz, I see you're located in NW Coweta County. I'm actually from Senoia. I'll be heading that way in about half an hour on my R6 to go down and put some rounds through my new Glock 26 with my dad. Great roads to ride down that way, plus you've got Pine Mountain just a short drive away. Living here in Canton, I haven't gotten the chance to get out and find the good roads but from all that I hear I'm sitting in the middle of a rider's paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom