• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great Customer Service and Product From "A Better Belt USA"

TLG599

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
I don't write a lot of reviews, but wanted to say that I had a great experience with the folks at A Better Belt USA (www.abetterbeltusa.com).
Ordered a Buffalo belt that was a little bit "custom" in that I wanted it with no buckle and a slightly narrower width so I could use a buckle I already had.
Also chose the stitching, edge color, number and spacing of holes, etc.
Very friendly, helpful husband and wife team, Mike and Tracy, answered all my questions, made the belt, and got it shipped out right away.
It's really refreshing to get great customer service these days.

Attachments

• E0410383-88FC-4DF0-90B2-5B6FDA2597BC.jpg
    E0410383-88FC-4DF0-90B2-5B6FDA2597BC.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4240.JPG
    IMG_4240.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4241.jpg
    IMG_4241.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 24
Amen to that !! That does look like a nice belt. I like good quality. Good service even better. I won't even buy the crap they have on display at the stores anymore. I've been buying the Bianchi belts for a long time. Somewhat expensive, but they'll last a life time. I have some belts from them that are @40yrs old and still going.

About 2 years ago I bought a pair of buffalo hide wallets (2) one for myself, and one for my son. They come with a 100 year warranty, from Hanks Belts. My last wallet was worn through at the corners. It was a "badge wallet' from 'back in the day', 30+ years ago when I used to work in law enforcement and it was made from 'real cow'. It wasn't some designer fashion accessory.

Recently I had lost enough weight that I had to replace my belt. I bought a 1 3/4" wide buffalo skin belt. This monster is thicker than my old law enforcement, black basketweave duty belt! Again with a 100 year warranty.

There are cheap products (usually at big box stores) and it's good to know there are still some folks out there who make something out of real leather that is actually going to last. The trick is finding them.

Back
Top Bottom