• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great coffee.

Give Georgia Pecan company a try. very good coffee and also supports local small business.

If I buy local always get the Peet's whole bean, look on the side of the bag for roast dates. 95% of gro store coffee is dried the hell out, sawdust. If you like strong/dark don't pay for the pour over equipment. If your cheap like someone I know get the aero-press. Will have freshly roasted bags at the ODT event, table 78/80, you will need a grinder. Enjoy a cup.

I'm far from a coffee expert and I'm not exactly dedicated. Probably the simplest thing I know makes a big improvement is grinding the beans yourself. The beans are kind of oily and then, when you grind it, it's so fragrant and tastes better. The ground coffee from the store is so much dryer and the flavor is different. Beyond that, all kinds of ways to brew coffee but, like I said, I'm not that dedicated.

Gevalia is my favorite store-bought. Recently stopped at Ellions in Rockmart, coming back from Brushy Branch. Their house coffee is the best I`ve ever tasted. They have one in Dallas, also. Been there. I don`t think you can buy it in the stores to brew yourself. I``m not interested in roasting beans or adding anything to my coffee. And NO cold coffee. No Starbucks woke coffee, either. Sometimes Publix has 2-for-1 Gevalia.

I got accustomed to Illy in Italy. Really good. I like Lavazza as well.

If I don't grab these from the store there is a really good coffee roaster in John's Creek called Belux. Lucy and Ben are really nice people and they do samplings as well.

What no love for Black Rifle Coffee?

IMG_3693.gif

BRAZIL medium roast beans from Peet's Coffee works for me.
I grind them right before brewing, and I use a french press.

Black with a splash of Maple syrup is how I drink it.

Back
Top Bottom