• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta call from us customs and border agency, lol

I've recently started playing the scam baiter YouTube channels in the background while I work. The scammers really are the lowest of the low. Barely worth the air they breathe.

I've had to field some calls for my Dad as they have become more and more crafty with their scams. I just tell him to not accept tech support from anywhere because I can help with that and anything else, don't click on the links or forward/reply to any emails. Log in directly to verify if it's real or not.

I have a dedicated remote session for my parents so if they have any questions I can pop in and help them out.

My wife and I get scammers all the time too. Extended car warranty anyone? Or how about the Amazon refund scam? We just toy with them similar to the scam baiters to take time away from them messing with the elderly or those that are more prone to fall for their bull****.

I've recently started playing the scam baiter YouTube channels in the background while I work. The scammers really are the lowest of the low. Barely worth the air they breathe.

I've had to field some calls for my Dad as they have become more and more crafty with their scams. I just tell him to not accept tech support from anywhere because I can help with that and anything else, don't click on the links or forward/reply to any emails. Log in directly to verify if it's real or not.

I have a dedicated remote session for my parents so if they have any questions I can pop in and help them out.

My wife and I get scammers all the time too. Extended car warranty anyone? Or how about the Amazon refund scam? We just toy with them similar to the scam baiters to take time away from them messing with the elderly or those that are more prone to fall for their bull****.

The Amazon scam had my dad really worried, but he's catching on now. The scammers are getting more creative. Wouldn't you love to know their location and walk in on them?

Got a phone call yesterday where a frantic male was calling me dad. I know the scam...son/grandkid, etc., was in a car accident and broke nose that is why they sound different, but need money for bail...blah blah blah....here is my lawyer dad, talk to him....lawyer says send money via gift card numbers.....

I did reports for two women the other day who had give them all their information ! They got their social security checks for the paste month. After talking with one they got hers two months before same day way ! Don’t understand people!

I hate to hear about this happening. I wish there was a way to educate the elderly and the not so computer savy folks. But it's difficult getting the word out.

Got a phone call yesterday where a frantic male was calling me dad. I know the scam...son/grandkid, etc., was in a car accident and broke nose that is why they sound different, but need money for bail...blah blah blah....here is my lawyer dad, talk to him....lawyer says send money via gift card numbers.....

Damn.

Back
Top Bottom