• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got to be one of the ugliest guns iv ever seen......

The Bandit

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
at the least, the ugliest revolver. Meet the................Charter Arms Big Dawg
400px-Thunder_5.JPG

Little late to the 410 game if that's what is is. Most people have already reliazed that a 410 is a crappy choice for defense out of a 26" inch shotgun barrel, much less a 4 inch revolver barrel. Ugly and useless. Nice. :thumb:

Little late to the 410 game if that's what is is. Most people have already reliazed that a 410 is a crappy choice for defense out of a 26" inch shotgun barrel, much less a 4 inch revolver barrel. Ugly and useless. Nice. :thumb:

The same folks that would scoff at a 410 out of full length gun suddenly think it's devastating out of 2". The naa 22 mag kinda is the same.

My favorite feature is the light weight commander hammer, because if it weren't for shaving that 1/4 oz I bet that would be a heavy, awkward pistol.

Honestly you gun nuts should know this was originally made before the judge it was the (Thunder 5) i believe 15-20 years earlier. Charter has bought the patents on the thunder 5 and renamed it

Back
Top Bottom