• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got Supressor - Got SBR - Can't find ammo! PICS ADDED

ga_trucklvr

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Got stamps back on my SDN-6 and on my SBR. Now I cannot find ammo!! Anybody have any idea where I can find some 300 BLK subsonic at a reasonable price? Don't want to have to take a second mortgage to be able to shoot this thing!

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

BTW, live on West side of Atlanta but will drive a reasonable distance.

Last edited:
I couldnt find any yesterday, and reloading isnt looking much better either. I cant really find to much ammo for a decent price right now at all

- - - Updated - - -

O pics or it didnt happen!

Im still waiting for my sdn-6 to clear and ammo to become available before I really break out out my setup.

Got stamps back on my SDN-6 and on my SBR. Now I cannot find ammo!! Anybody have any idea where I can find some 300 BLK subsonic at a reasonable price? Don't want to have to take a second mortgage to be able to shoot this thing!

BTW, live on West side of Atlanta but will drive a reasonable distance.
There is a new pawn shop in monroe that has remington premier match 300 125grain

If I had a bigger stash I would hook you up but I shot a ton of them before everything got so hard to find. I've got several notifications set up when they come in stock and I'll post them if they do. You'll love that SDN-6 tho. If you have a 308 those subsonics are still pretty easy to find.
if you can wait 4 weeks for some here is a source
http://www.southwestammunition.com/mobile/default.aspx#P37463

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom