• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good words to say about Barrow Gun/Auto/Pawn in Butler!

I bought an AR there, they held it for me for a while and i got it for a good price.Good folks to deal with.

I've been shopping there my whole life. When I was little it was like going to the candy store. It's still about the same now come to think of it. I bought my SBR Sig 556 from them. They helped with the paper work and made it smooth as glass. Mike

If there is any Browning that is hard to find they have it. My buddys dad was looking for a Browning .410 O/U that was hard to find and they ended up having a few in stock. Great people!

If you've never been to Barrow automotive in Butler, you need to make the trip. It's an awesome shop and it has been for years and years.

This is SO TRUE...Bo, Bill & the rest of the folks who work in Barrow's DO UNDERSTAND "Customer Service"...Just don't go gettin' all "Butt Hurt" when it takes 'em a few minutes to get to ya' in the "Weeks of Madness" leading up to HUNTING SEASON...

Like many others here, we've been buying from Bo & Co. a LONG TIME...One of my Wife's WEDDING PRESENTS even came from Barrow's!....mikey357

Holy **** that place was amazing. I didn't want to leave. Got to meet Bo, extremely nice guy. That place puts Adventure Outdoors (at least their old location) to shame IMHO.

They are great folks. I won't deal with anyone else for a new gun if I can help it. I live about an hour away from them (Columbus). Whenever I want something specific, I just call Bo. If he has it in stock, I drive over and buy it. If he doesn't have it, he will get one for me.

Actually, I just bought a new Marlin Model 60SS .22 cal autoloader from him week before last. I also bought a scope at the same time. Even though it was only 30 minutes from closing time, Bo mounted and bore sighted the the scope for no extra charge. I considered this as good customer service for a relatively inexpensive purchase.

i43.photobucket.com_albums_e364_silvergto_P1010667.jpg

I have had Bo's card in my wallet for years. Great prices on Beretta's and if you want it, they probably have it.
They also have a very large and extensive selection of scopes to complete your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom