• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good words to say about Barrow Gun/Auto/Pawn in Butler!

CCR

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Banned Permanently
7   0
Reaction score
I work for an FFL holder and have gone through all of our distributors looking for a Browning X-Bolt Medallion in .308 to no avail. I want the gun so bad now that I don't care if I have to pay full retail for it. I have called at least 12 gun stores all over metro-Atlanta and they nor their distributors have ANY in stock. That's on top of checking online retailers as well. When I called Southern Shooters in LaGrange, he referred me to Barrow Automotive/Pawn/Gun way down in Butler, GA. I called them this morning and the lady told me that they did have them in stock! Problem is, I have to put it on lay-a-way now due to automotive expenses and I don't have $850 to pull out of my ass at the slightest whim. I couldn't get down there until Thursday to put it on lay-a-way (2 hour drive) and the girl said they would go ahead and pull it and put my name on it to secure it for me. I was shocked to say the least... I can understand a retailer putting a gun on hold for a few hours for a stranger they don't know for a full amount purchase, but to hold it for me for 4 days as lay-a-way was unheard of! After I go down and check it out to make sure it's exactly what I want, they'll take my payments by phone or mail! I just wanted to share a good experience since we have so many whiney ass threads full of complaints these days.

I've never bought anything from them, but they are also a Beretta dealer and have the best prices I've ever seen on the A400 Extreme. It was in the $1400 range which is real cheap for that gun. They have been a Browning dealer for what seems like since John Browning was alive. I know many who buy from them. Super nice folks.

They probably have 100 of that model in the back . When you go look at how many are in the back I dont know if they even know how many are back there.

They probably have 100 of that model in the back . When you go look at how many are in the back I dont know if they even know how many are back there.
I don't care if they have 1000...I'm just glad to have found it and secured it!

I go through Butler every friday night on the way to the deer camp, during hunting season. Real nice folks and they have some good prices. But the one thing I always liked about Barrows, they usualy carried the different guns that other dealers didn't have. And if you think they have alot of guns in the front, you should see the back room! Ray

Back
Top Bottom