• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good prices on Scopes, knives

GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
We just bought a load of Amazon product and the manifest has a fair amount of scopes, spotting scopes, rings, knives,etc and I though of YOU GUYS. I will update this thread when it comes in and is online for sale. We usually list new product at 30-50% discount.

the list is 44k items, and it ranges from $3k Leupold spotting scope all the way down to $30 NC Red dots. Its not all tactical stuff, there a snuggies and other random crap, but I would say there are a couple hundred gun/knife related items.

Our website is blinq.com and we sell on ebay and Amazon under Blinq.

Some examples are:

Leupold Mark 4 20-60x80mm, Black Spotting Scope, Mil Dot Reticle 110825
Spyderco Police Model Plain Edge Stainless Steel Knife
4-16x50mm Scope W front AO adjustment. Red/green Illumination mil-dot reticle. Comes with extended sunshade and Heavy Duty Ring Mount
NcStar 3-9x42 Compact Scope-3 Rail Sighting System/Rangefinder/Weaver Mount
Leupold Quick Release Riflescope Rings, 30mm Diameter, High, Matte 49933

If you have something you are shopping for, send me a PM and I can do a find on the manifest. Or just keep an eye on Blinq.com

The first truck of the Amazon stuff is here, they are processing it now.

Some scope rings, some scope covers, spotting scope.

Leupold Mark 4 20-60x80mm, Black Spotting Scope, Mil Dot ... Leupold Mark 4 20-60x80mm, Black Spotting Scope, Mil Dot Reticle 110825
retails for $2399, we will list it for 1967, assuming its new in box. if the box is banged up, or opened, it will be less.

www.blinq.com

Back
Top Bottom