• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good places to eat in Ellijay

The Roof is a really good restaurant with outdoor seating and a great view.

Cantaberry has gone downhill. The staff complains about no one available to work in the kitchen. My wife and friends ate there yesterday and the food sucked.

Lots of good Mexican food. La Catrina, downtown, is really good.

+1 On the Cajun Depot comments.

River Street Tavern is good.

Emily’s has really improved in the past few months.

Ellijay Wood Fired pizza is overpriced, but palatable.

Cartecay River Pizza is pretty good, reasonably priced, real wood fired pizza.

Yeah they moved up by the Swan Drive in movie theater. Good seafood when they were in Ellijay. Don’t know now as I don’t go to Blue Ridge. Too many damn tourist.
It’s not bad. Pretty much the same as when it was in Ellijay. Lots more choices to take home and cook than you can buy in the restaurant

Ellijay Wood Fired pizza is overpriced, but palatable.

Cartecay River Pizza is pretty good, reasonably priced, real wood fired pizza.
Agree 100% on the Ellijay Wood Fired Pizza.

Was going to order two pizzas tonight from Cartecay but they were closed due to “short staffing”.

Agree 100% on the Ellijay Wood Fired Pizza.

Was going to order two pizzas tonight from Cartecay but they were closed due to “short staffing”.
Full disclosure, Tim, the owner of Cartecay River Pizza is a friend of mine. I feel bad for him not being able to be open because of staffing shortages. Lots of restaurants suffering because of this.

Full disclosure, Tim, the owner of Cartecay River Pizza is a friend of mine. I feel bad for him not being able to be open because of staffing shortages. Lots of restaurants suffering because of this.
Yeah that sucks because he has good pizzas.

Back
Top Bottom