• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good on Netflix or Prime right now?

Been watching the Great War week by week and WW2 week by week on you tube. Great stuff! You realize how much of the great war didn’t take place in trenches, and what a small part American troops actually played in it. And the amount of people who died in that war! It’s Amazing to me that after all the death and carnage of the First World War, that a second one took place!

Turn is very good. Peaky blinders just couldn't get into. I haven't watched George Washington spies I'll check it out. On Netflix or prime?
Turn is George Washinton's spies. One and the same. Very good series
I enjoyed Peaky's. I really like shows where the antagonist and the protagonist are one and the same.
Tommy Shelby - Peaky Blinders
John Dutton - Yellowstone (Or any other character on Yellowstone for that matter)
Daenarys Targaryn - Game of Thrones
Walter White - Breaking Bad
William H Bonnie - Young Guns

Turn is George Washinton's spies. One and the same. Very good series
I enjoyed Peaky's. I really like shows where the antagonist and the protagonist are one and the same.
Tommy Shelby - Peaky Blinders
John Dutton - Yellowstone (Or any other character on Yellowstone for that matter)
Daenarys Targaryn - Game of Thrones
Walter White - Breaking Bad
William H Bonnie - Young Guns

Ok, I thought I was missing out on something with turn and George Washington spies ,lol. I'll give peaky blinders another shot.

Breaking bad is a good series.
Longmire is worth watching many times!
Godless is another must watch.
Quigley down under is a classic.
Jericho is another good series.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some others I enjoyed.

Peaky Blinders- Very good and gets better each season, turn on the closed caption to enjoy it better
Startup- Also good with some interesting people, closed captions works good because some of the hood speak is impossible to hear/understand "feel me".

On Prime "The Expanse" if you want some really good Sci-Fi. Probably the best of that genre since the reboot of Battlestar Galactica.

I've also gotten hooked on "Counterpart", which is also Sci-Fi. Think of Cold War Berlin but instead of the US and Russia doing secret agent stuff it's our world and the 'universe next door' where things are similar (lots of the same people) but also different.

If you are a Top Gear fan then "The Grand Tour" and "Clarkson's Farm" are both good to watch.

I haven't had NetFlix for years though, so can't talk about anything there.

On Prime "The Expanse" if you want some really good Sci-Fi. Probably the best of that genre since the reboot of Battlestar Galactica.

I've also gotten hooked on "Counterpart", which is also Sci-Fi. Think of Cold War Berlin but instead of the US and Russia doing secret agent stuff it's our world and the 'universe next door' where things are similar (lots of the same people) but also different.

If you are a Top Gear fan then "The Grand Tour" and "Clarkson's Farm" are both good to watch.

Clark son’s farm is hilarious. Lamborghini tractor...who’d have ever thought they made one.

The Expanse was awesome. Wife and I really got into it. Very well done. Counter part is pretty good also. Both will have you wishing there were more of them to watch when you're done.

Back
Top Bottom