• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Gonna make Monday a little better - give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am in blu ray will work, just a tip stay away from corticosteroids for your back if the acupuncture does not work. As they can cause avascular necrosis, which causes your hips to rot. I had a couple epidurals done, and after the last one within 2 days my hips were killing me, and within a few months the bone in hips was totally cracked. I now have two new hips and lots of pain. Also, if you are going to have any epidurals or surgery done, make sure you do not have any blood clotting disorders as that can make things sooo much worse. Good luck with the acupuncture I hope it works long term for you.

i am in blu ray will work, just a tip stay away from corticosteroids for your back if the acupuncture does not work. As they can cause avascular necrosis, which causes your hips to rot. I had a couple epidurals done, and after the last one within 2 days my hips were killing me, and within a few months the bone in hips was totally cracked. I now have two new hips and lots of pain. Also, if you are going to have any epidurals or surgery done, make sure you do not have any blood clotting disorders as that can make things sooo much worse. Good luck with the acupuncture I hope it works long term for you.

Oh trust me I already know that and learned the hard way. I am 27 years old and have already had hip surgery. The shots were the worst thing I ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom