• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Golden Corrals Opening Back Up

I ate at the one in Gainesville last week.
It's a real buffet-- you serve yourself, and get as much as you want of anything.
But, they want you to wear at least one blue vinyl glove when handling the serving spoons or tongs at the bar. And of course you gotta wear your COVID mask when you're not actually sitting at your table.
Color me happy.
Fat 'n happy.

Sponge juice gravy mmmmmmmmmmmm
The Golden Corral in Macon and Warner Robins both been closed for years. In fact we have a local chain called Ole Times Buffet that's moving into the old GC building in Warner Robins.
Christmas Day of 2015 is the last trip we made to GC. In Brunswick Golden Corral and Ole Times Buffet are right next to each other. We should've went to Ole Times. Nothing at GC was good. They even managed to screw up steak and meatloaf.

The Golden Corral in Macon and Warner Robins both been closed for years. In fact we have a local chain called Ole Times Buffet that's moving into the old GC building in Warner Robins.
Christmas Day of 2015 is the last trip we made to GC. In Brunswick Golden Corral and Ole Times Buffet are right next to each other. We should've went to Ole Times. Nothing at GC was good. They even managed to screw up steak and meatloaf.
My favorite memory of GC was when I was in college and went to a fraternity conference in Charleston. We met some guys from New Jersey that has never been south of Delaware. They were good guys we piled around and had some fun and decided to go out to eat. So we introduce them to Golden Corral. They got in line got their plates and they must have been engineering students because they designed some of the craziest ways to get more and more food on one plate. Me and my Georgia buddies just had salads and things to start the meal and then went back for more plates. The Jersey Boys looked at a strange and asked what we were doing and we told him that it was all you could . You have never seen in your life the piles of food those boys consumed, once they found out you can go back as many times as you wanted. I think they went back two more times over the four days we were there and you're still talking about it to this day how they made out so great for a small price in South Carolina.

Golden Corral in Brunswick is closed. Permanently. Ole Times built a new place next door to the old place. They tore the old place down. I don't go to either unless I'm really constipated. Sure fire way to loosen everything up.

Back
Top Bottom