• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gotten a bit crazy. I am sure it was never the intention of the OP to call me out in the forums. I honestly believe he just wants to buy a gun. It is easy for us all to cast judgement on each other from behind a keyboard but if we were to all meet up, face to face, I am sure it would be a different feeling all together.

I think we need to understand that things don't always go as planned, regardless of our best efforts. I am still communicating with the OP and hopefully we can figure something out.

It "appears" that if this had been done all along, there would have been no need for this thread at all.

This thread has gotten a bit crazy. I am sure it was never the intention of the OP to call me out in the forums. I honestly believe he just wants to buy a gun. It is easy for us all to cast judgement on each other from behind a keyboard but if we were to all meet up, face to face, I am sure it would be a different feeling all together.

I think we need to understand that things don't always go as planned, regardless of our best efforts. I am still communicating with the OP and hopefully we can figure something out.

Geez, there you go being all rationale! Guess the OP should close the thread now. What else is there to hate on?

It "appears" that if this had been done all along, there would have been no need for this thread at all.

I did exactly as I said I would. I told him I would get back to him in a couple days, knowing I would be unavailable yesterday, and that is exactly what I did. I sent him a PM as soon as I got up this morning. He just got a bit impatient and jumped the gun.

Please don't misinterpret this response as a dick response, but over the years threads like this pop up and the same responses and outcome always occurs. You get one part of the ODT saying "lynch him!" Another part disagreeing, and yet another subset complaining about "the one time I had a bad deal..." while everyone is asking you to "PM me that asshole's screen name so I can add him to my ignore list!"

It comes down to this simply... Rules are pretty simple and very easy to understand what defines a committed deal and what warrants feedback, positive, neutral or negative. Rarely does anyone read these or just ignores them.

My advice: Read the rules. Follow the rules. Exercise your rights within the rules. Over and done with.

I honestly don't understand all the "what should I do?" threads that many post publicly about incidents such as this. If you really need someone to confirm whether feedback is warranted and you can't determine it on your own based on the rules, then post a message in private help and the mods will confirm. If you want to just ***** about a bad experience, then that's why the Pasture was created.

Im really sorry anyone has ever had a deal go south, but **** happens. Life goes on. Leave feedback, lesson learned. First World Problems. :)

It's never a done deal until its in your hands period. No matter the rules,no matter how good of a deal it might be. Learn this lesson and you won't be disappointed. I try not to let it get to me anymore,life's to short.

Please don't misinterpret this response as a dick response, but over the years threads like this pop up and the same responses and outcome always occurs. You get one part of the ODT saying "lynch him!" Another part disagreeing, and yet another subset complaining about "the one time I had a bad deal..." while everyone is asking you to "PM me that asshole's screen name so I can add him to my ignore list!"

It comes down to this simply... Rules are pretty simple and very easy to understand what defines a committed deal and what warrants feedback, positive, neutral or negative. Rarely does anyone read these or just ignores them.

My advice: Read the rules. Follow the rules. Exercise your rights within the rules. Over and done with.

I honestly don't understand all the "what should I do?" threads that many post publicly about incidents such as this. If you really need someone to confirm whether feedback is warranted and you can't determine it on your own based on the rules, then post a message in private help and the mods will confirm. If you want to just ***** about a bad experience, then that's why the Pasture was created.

Im really sorry anyone has ever had a deal go south, but **** happens. Life goes on. Leave feedback, lesson learned. First World Problems. :)
I can't believe you are walking today much less reading and typing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom