• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you would be okay accepting someone's full price offer for your amazing firefighter art, meeting and one you guys met he offers $2.50. You would be okay with that?

Doesn't matter what happens AT the meet. If they show up at set place and time, no negative feedback is warrented.

Trust me, they don't stick. I've left negative feedback for that and it doesn't stick.

I'm just pointing out the site rules to you. I didn't come up with them.

Doesn't matter what happens AT the meet. If they show up at set place and time, no negative feedback is warrented.

Trust me, they don't stick. I've left negative feedback for that and it doesn't stick.

Boom..

Understood, I'll just keep trading usernames of folks who have burned others on here and stick with that.

If I agree to a price, time and place to buy something and the seller tries to UP the price, I'll absolutely be leaving a neg and it sure as heck better stick.
A buyer offering a lower price after seeing it first hand because something wasn't disclosed or evident in photographs is something completely different IMHO.

In any case, for the OP a neg this afternoon sounds a reasonable and fair resolution. If it needs to be 'corrected' after-the-fact, it no doubt will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom