• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going on vacation

Bullfrog81

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I am going on vacation soon. I was wondering how many of you took your Bob with you? I am not sure about anything going on right now with our country. I just feel like I should have it even though my wife gave me a funny look when I said something about it. What's yalls thoughts?

Yup. Although the contents get mod'ed a little depending on the trip.

I've never had much of a problem on vacation when I need most anything from needle nose pliers to aspirin.

It's always wise to have a 72 hour kit/ bag with you when traveling. Never know what could happen and at least you'll have enough food/ water and defense equipment on hand in case you will need it. This is especially true in winter. Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Make sure you include items that are more likely to be needed. Jumper cables, water, a set of tools for minor repairs, duct tape, oil, power steering fluid cash etc. oh and understand the laws to wear your are traveling too. That suppressed M4 you are planning on bringing may cause you some problems up north....just saying....

Sure do. It's come in handy on every trip. My daughter calls it the great big bag of everything. If you can name it, it's in there. lol

Back
Top Bottom