• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glocks

View attachment 2068566 40 is way better than 9 !

Muwu u ha ha ha :pound::pound::pound:
tenor.gif

I looked and there was only 3 listed, methinks its just your inner self, the all-knowing firearm intuit that knows what's best just telling you to get several of the worlds finest firearms, the almighty Glock.
triggered.gif

Glocks and ARs, the two most popular guns in the country.

Who woulda thought there would be a ton of them available?

:wacko:
It's the fallout from the G2 thread. Everyone is trying to cell before the big sail coming up on the Taurus website and at DGP. Wise move fellas, ditching the kool aid for the moonshine, y'all won't regret it!! :cheer2:

As further evidence. Logged on at 1:57 and there were 14 Glocks posted. The point has been made so it’s not worth beating the horse over. Now , I’m a Sig guy , so to show fair is fair I’m starting to see a lot more Sig’s for sale also. Just being fair !

As further evidence. Logged on at 1:57 and there were 14 Glocks posted. The point has been made so it’s not worth beating the horse over. Now , I’m a Sig guy , so to show fair is fair I’m starting to see a lot more Sig’s for sale also. Just being fair !
The proof's in the pudding, there are less G2's for cell on here than any others, just sayin'.........

Glock definitely has the Apple product cycle down pat. Same basic product and minor incremental changes/improvements. It’s in our nature to want the “newest” and “greatest”. That said I’m not a huge Glock fan but it is hard to beat a Gen 2 Glock 19 for me.

Back
Top Bottom