• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock Vs. HK, No Compromised Perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest part of this whole comparison is that the HK P30L is like a $900-1000 gun and you're comparing it to a glock 19 that is $450 on a good day.

The simple fact that you think that the glock is even on the same playing field and could possibly be as good or better than the HK ... even theoretically ... means that glock wins. If the glock is as solid, reliable and accurate as $1000HK then the glock is the winner hands down ..... and you can get one for each side and have a spare for when/if your other one gums up .....

I guess even admitting that the glock MIGHT be as good as the HK is already a loss for it.

And for the record I am neither a glock nor an HK person specifically ... I like them all.

The funniest part of this whole comparison is that the HK P30L is like a $900-1000 gun and you're comparing it to a glock 19 that is $450 on a good day. The simple fact that you think that the glock is even on the same playing field and could possibly be as good or better than the HK ... even theoretically ... means that glock wins. If the glock is as solid, reliable and accurate as $1000HK then the glock is the winner hands down ..... and you can get one for each side and have a spare for when/if your other one gums up .....I guess even admitting that the glock MIGHT be as good as the HK is already a loss for it.
Agreed. I own the p30l. In my opinion it is over priced and over hyped. I can't wait to trade it off before it infects my other guns with its mediocrity.

The funniest part of this whole comparison is that the HK P30L is like a $900-1000 gun and you're comparing it to a glock 19 that is $450 on a good day. The simple fact that you think that the glock is even on the same playing field and could possibly be as good or better than the HK ... even theoretically ... means that glock wins. If the glock is as solid, reliable and accurate as $1000HK then the glock is the winner hands down ..... and you can get one for each side and have a spare for when/if your other one gums up ..... I guess even admitting that the glock MIGHT be as good as the HK is already a loss for it. And for the record I am neither a glock nor an HK person specifically ... I like them all.
as far as this test goes i think a high point would do just as good as the hk and glock, it costs less than half of a glock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom