• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffdaddy

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
160   3
Reaction score
Okay I know this thread has probably already been up but I have to voice my opinion. There is no used Glock worth more than $525.00 I don't really care if you spent a lot of money on decking it out. It is just like a hot rod you can put a fortune into it and still not get what you put in it !!! it is still a used glock people. I am speaking from experience I have tricked out a lot of my glocks in the past you still do not get the money back that you spent on a stock gun take your loss and go on nobody wants to pay extra money for something that you wanted . In my opinion there should be no gen 3 Glocks over $425 and no Gen 4 Glocks over $525. Just my opinion.

A Glock, like any other gun or any other item, is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. Regardless of what anyone else's opinion is on the matter. It will sell or it won't based on that one reason alone.

roy d...one man's junk is another man's treasure

roy d...one man's junk is another man's treasure

20160408_180138.png

Okay I know this thread has probably already been up but I have to voice my opinion. There is no used Glock worth more than $525.00 I don't really care if you spent a lot of money on decking it out. It is just like a hot rod you can put a fortune into it and still not get what you put in it !!! it is still a used glock people. I am speaking from experience I have tricked out a lot of my glocks in the past you still do not get the money back that you spent on a stock gun take your loss and go on nobody wants to pay extra money for something that you wanted . In my opinion there should be no gen 3 Glocks over $425 and no Gen 4 Glocks over $525. Just my opinion.
Hey Bro you don't have a Glock40 MOS (10mm) a reflex sight thangy on it do you? Never had a Glock but I gotta have one'em , any gen for $525. Anyone....Anyone.....Anyone.

Let them list them for whatever they want...You can hover over the link, see the price and move on. I think half the time people list these 1000 dollar stippled up junk (IMO) just to show off how cool they think they are. Personally, I wouldn't give 50 cents for an altered Glock. I like them the way God and Gaston meant for them to be. Any time I see a used Glock listed for over 400 or so, I think to myself, "DAMN...that must be a butt load of ammo attached to this deal.But, since I don't need any ammo, I don't bother looking.

forsyth had new gen 4 glocks at the gunshow for 509....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom