• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock ODT Backplate

RdKill

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Anybody else have one of these? I traded for a Glock several years ago from a guy who traded for it from someone else. He never mentioned it...It just randomly showed up here in one of my Glock trades. I remember several years ago, Okuma Steve said there weren't many made..Like maybe 20? I really don't remember. It's one of those things that's rare but worthless to anyone other than those of us involved in this website. Every time I mention it or show it to someone at a trade meetup...I get a lot of "What ya want for it?" I have no way to put a vale on this thing. Any guesses or suggestions? Can one of you laser etcher guys just make some up so everybody can have one?
1231171756.jpg

I haven't seen one of these before but there is a websitebthat will make them for $28.95

https://www.lasersedgestudio.com/category-s/1838.htm

PS
Would you happen to have an ODT lower with the deer on it?
That's cool...I guess someone could get the artwork from OS?

Sorry no...The only ODT lower design I have ever liked so far is the chicken. I know I have 3. I thought I had 4...I just tore my workshop apart because the 4th one isn't in my vault. My son may have it in Dallas. Or hell...I may have traded it. I don't consider an AR a "deer rifle" ...I know some do, but I don't..So a deer on an AR just seems off to me. I also will never own one with a picture of an AR, a zombie or a cat head (Sorry DPMS..Your logo sucks) I don't particularly like Bushmasters with rattles on their tails either. That's just ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom