• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock help

acog1988

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
37   0
Reaction score
I'M pretty green as one could be about glocks. I just purchased a gen3 22 and when I got home I noticed what appears to be a pin missing. My neighbor has a gen 4 22 and the hole has a pin it. Is there a reason this could be intentionally done. What is the correct term for the missing piece? I put a piece of string in the hole to show what I'm talking about. Thanks for yalls help. [Broken External Image]:

Did you buy it new or used?? private sale or dealer??...if dealer would bring back get new gun or money back if private dealer would do the same or bring it to Glock in Smyna. I am not a Glock
Armorer but I WOULD NOT fire it with that pin missing.

It's a Glock pin and yeah you need it before shooting it. I have one if you want it I can mail it to you, pm me your address and I'll send it (if you need it immediately, you can get one from Glock in Smyrna).

Can't speak for a gen 4 22 but my gen 3 30 has the pin. I took my slide off, having never taken the lower apart I have no idea exactly what it does but I don't think I'd try to run it without.

It was a private deal from here. I'm going to contact seller and see if he may have taken it out for some reason and if he still has if

Back
Top Bottom