Glock hate?

Yeah, I think it's a combination of things. I think the biggest thing that irks people on this site at least, is what people try to sell them for. Seems like once a day you see a $600+ Glock listed. And yeah they are ugly. And for some reason folks like to make em uglier by stippling the frame. Then list it for $600+ for their "work".

Can't beat a $300 police turn in G22 for value, even if it is a fortay.

I have owned a few G units, they just don't evoke any emotion from me. My Sigs, 226 and 320, H&K USP's, and even my Canik's have a song to sing for me. Even my Keltec PMR and CMR seem to have something that I dig. Not like my Milsurp stuff, but not flat out boring.
Glock just seems so milk toast, I need some sexy.

I actually have had a few Sprinfield XD pistols that have all been great too. If you think folks hate Glock, start a Springfield thread :lol:
Wanting to start a Springfield hate thread is like...

iu

The "never-glockers" will always hate, but most of them are dyed in the wool 1911 fans (nothing against the venerable 1911, I own several). It's pretty hard to make an argument that Gs aren't reliable. They're also easy to maintain, easy to shoot, and have a ton of available aftermarket parts. These are all things I find pretty desirable. I do find the ergonomics of the 1911 a little better for my hand, and obviously the 1911 is a thing of beauty, so aesthetically they're not even in the same league. But its sure easy to tuck my G19 comfortably into the waistband of my shorts and be on my merry way...

Glocks mostly work but like any firearm they will and do break but to hear the Glocktards talk they never do and are perfect.
They feel like 2x4.
Plastic sights
Not a very good trigger
Some have unsupported barrels
Can't use Buffalo Bore ammo
Grip angle is awful
Their like the Iphone.They claim a new model when they didn't really do anything or went to a older version and called it a new one.
Most name brand guns are better out of the box today than Glock.You don't have to change,the trigger,sights,barrel or stipple the grip for the same price or lower than a Glock.
Glock has become like the 1911.It's time at the top has passed and mainly its users are their older customers and people that want to Gucci them up.
Haven't came up with anything truly new in years.
They main thing is today you can get a better gun out of the box for the same or less money than Glock.They stood by their past when they were the only option on the market and have gotten passed by in the market.

Their like the Iphone.They claim a new model when they didn't really do anything or went to a older version and called it a new one.

They main thing is today you can get a better gun out of the box for the same or less money than Glock.They stood by their past when they were the only option on the market and have gotten passed by in the market.

Hold up now, you can't bring the iPhone in to this argument! :lol:

Also, I'd like some examples of of these guns that are both better and cheaper than Glock(not ODT price standards, actual pricing).

Back
Top Bottom