• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 43 upgrades & accessories list.

I've been following this thread for quite a while now, getting ideas to make my 2 G43 a little more pleasant to shoot. Especially for my wife.

Last week I installed the Ghost Edge connectors and did a little polishing. These two things took my trigger pull down from about 8 pounds to closer to 5 pounds. Very nice and easier to manage.

I really need to polish using a Dremel and soft wheel. I just used a small amount of Flitz and my fingers.

Tomorrow I will have 2 new Lone Wolf trigger shoes, and hope to get those installed this weekend.

I also bought two of the Vickers Mag releases. I was thinking they would be extended releases. The two I received protrude slightly less from the side of the pistol, and are much more rounded on the corners.

I'm not convinced that I am going to like these. I'm pretty sure my wife will not.

Are these the same releases you guys have, or did I order a wrong part?

Thanks,

Jerry

I added a Ghost Edge connect, Trijicon night sights, Talon grips, and added a Taren Tactical plus 1 base plate....and it's now a great carry gun. I can't think of anything else this gun needs.

I also bought two of the Vickers Mag releases. I was thinking they would be extended releases. The two I received protrude slightly less from the side of the pistol, and are much more rounded on the corners.

I'm not convinced that I am going to like these. I'm pretty sure my wife will not.

Are these the same releases you guys have, or did I order a wrong part?

Thanks,

Jerry

Part #: GMR-006-43 pretty sure it's the same one.

[QUOTE="rutman, post: 5024862, member: 13]I added a Ghost Edge connect, Trijicon night sights, Talon grips, and added a Taren Tactical plus 1 base plate....and it's now a great carry gun. I can't think of anything else this gun needs.[/QUOTE]
Talon rubber grips are a MUST on all my glocks. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom