• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 43 first up LE only $380 + FFL

Is the GSSF Price $405? I'm in the minority no doubt, but I'd prefer the little gun in 380. I reckon more than a few glock 42 will hit the classifieds.

I turned in my Man Card long ago.

Last edited:
I ordered from AO and price was $411 with NS and with tax right at $436. Called a buddy to remind me to not go back to that place for any reason. Clerks are really poor in the customer service area. Cashier too. Amazing the place is still in business.

I ordered from AO and price was $411 with NS and with tax right at $436. Called a buddy to remind me to not go back to that place for any reason. Clerks are really poor in the customer service area. Cashier too. Amazing the place is still in business.
I was in and out pretty quickly. Guy at the LE counter already had the G43 order forms pre-printed. Cashier wasn't familiar with how to ring up a pre-order so she had to get help.

The one I ordered was regular Glock sights. Don't know if getting the factory installed night sights will cause any delay in it becoming available. I plan on taking it immediately over to Glock HQ and having an armorer install the Glock night sights.

Back
Top Bottom