Glock 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
I purchased a Glock 36 in OD green and black and just love it. It is a single stack mag, which makes the grip nice and thin and makes the pistol over all much more concealable. Also a very accurate little sucker! Ran around 100 rounds through it and no problems. Going to shoot another 100 or so tomorrow! I definately put the "biglew" stamp of approval on this one!!

I have had my G36 for about a year now with about 1k rounds down range. I have never had a failure of any kind on any ammo. The only gripes I have with the G36 are the factory mag base plates and the open space behind the mag well. For the mag base plates I added the Pearce plus Zero extensions and it looks just like a continuation of the factory grip and feels great- no more pinky pinch!! I also bougt the Scherer grip plug which adds what the gun should have had from the factory IMO- It makes a smooth transition from the frame to the mag. The G36 is a great deal thinner than the G30 and feels better to me for IWB carry. The 4 round difference is not a big deal to me at all as I can place rounds exactly where I want them with this gun. If you practice with the gun you will not care either- I wish they would make other Glocks with the single stack mags

Thanks for the review... that is one of the Glocks I haven't tried (yet). Yeah, the plug thing is a bother and you can definitely get crap in the gun because of the hole behind the mag... I think we would all pay the extra dollar or two to have a factory plug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom